|Kids under 18
|Includes FREE entry to the co-located home show.
See furnishings, green technology and more for your home – all made from environmentally friendly materials.
Start living a greener future today with these easy to follow tips!
- Drive to work every day? Try taking public transport, riding a bike or walking – You’ll save 9kg in carbon emissions for every 3L of petrol you don’t use!
- When using timber for furnishings or flooring, opt for recycled timber products - it’s better for the environment and usually more cost effective.
- For soft furnishings, use organic materials – not only are they safe from synthetics and chemicals, they are often better quality too
- Avoid purchasing things packaged in plastics and other un-biodegradable products - by reducing your household waste by 10%, you save 545 kg in carbon emissions
- When cleaning your home and furniture, use bio-degradable and safe cleaning products – this will keep our waterways clean and protect your family from harmful chemicals
Find green flooring, organic building materials and more at the BuildGreen Expo!